PetSafe Deluxe Ultralight Receiver
The PetSafe Deluxe Ultralight Receiver is one of the world's smallest and lightest receiver and offers FIVE LEVELS OF CORRECTION! This is a true breakthrough in pet containment.
You can program the PetSafe Deluxe Ultralight Receiver to exactly the proper correction level for you pet. This receiver can be used for a pet with any temperament. If you want the smallest receiver on the market, yet have the ability to use it with any pet, big or small, timid or stubborn.
- Five Levels of Programmable Correction Level one is warning tone only - ideal for initial training or very timid pets
- Levels two thru four are for easy or average to train petsLevel five is for very hard to train or stubborn pets
- Progressive Correction - if your pet attempts to leave the yard, the receiver will automatically increase the correction level until he returns
- Anti Linger so the cat cannot stay in the warning zone and run down the battery Low Battery Indicator Light - Lets you know when the batteries need replacing
- The #1 cause of pets leaving a containment system are weak or dead batteriesThe Deluxe Ultralight is the smallest and lightest receiver available anywhere - bar noneWaterproof
- Safety features include: Protection against false activation - Only our transmitter can activate the receiver
- No false activation from Televisions, cordless phones, garage door opener etcReceiver Fail-Safe - If your pet gets trapped in the correction zone, the receiver will shut down after 20 seconds to protect your pet
- Uses a 6 Volt Battery Module that ensures a waterproof seal
The PetSafe Deluxe Ultralight Receiver comes complete with nylon collar, batteries and short probes for short hair dogs and long probes for long hair dogs. It is compatible with all PetSafe brand underground fences and Radio Fence and Pet Guardian Underground Pet Containment Systems.
This Item Includes:
- One PetSafe Deluxe Ultralight Receiver
$ave on additional batteries and shipping by buying now!
***We recommend you get extra batteries with your order. Initial system set up and pet training will create more drain on the batteries than normal. Typically the batteries included with the receiver will need to be replaced after 30-60 days. Battery life under normal usage averages 4-6 months.***