PetSafe Standard Underground Radio Fence with Ultralight Receiver
In-Ground Electric Containment System
We recommend this dog fence if your dog is 5 pounds or over and trains very easily. The Ultralight Receiver has one level of correction and does not have the low battery indicator light. Approximate Receiver Size: 1.3 ounces - 2 1/8 x 3/4 x 3/4 inches.
- Ideal for any size yard, even up to 25 acres
Safety features include:
- Digitally coded signal to prevent false activation
- Only our transmitter can activate the receiver
- Other brands' receivers can be activated by Televisions, cordless phones, garage door openers, etc. We use filters and coded signals to prevent this
- Don't trust your pet's safety to anything but a PetSafe
- Containment System Receiver Fail-Safe
- If your pet gets trapped in the correction zone, the receiver will shut down after 20 seconds to prevent over correction
- Waterproof receiver
- Audio break alarm and light on the transmitter warns you if the wire has been broken
- Along with our Deluxe Ultralight Receiver, the Ultralight is the smallest and lightest receiver available anywhere - bar none
- Built-in lightning and surge protection for storm-prone areas. If you live in an area that is highly prone to lightning or surges, you may want to consider our Lightning Protection Module. Regardless, your system is covered under warranty against lightning or surge damage
Transmitter cover conceals range adjustment control to prevent tampering and accidental increases or decreases in signal
- The only UL and CE rated system on the market
Easy-to-follow manual covering installation and pet training
You can order just the right system for your size yard. The dog fences listed below are the most popular and include enough wire and flags to cover yards from 1/3 to 5 acres in size. If your yard is larger than 5 acres, all you need is more wire and flags. This system is capable of enclosing up to 25 acres. Boundary flags are used to establish a visual boundary for your pet during training. After about 30 days, you will be able to remove the flags.If you live in an area that is highly prone to lightning or surges, you may want to consider our Lightning Protection Module. You can order the Lightning Protection Module on this page. Regardless, your system is covered under warranty against lightning or surge damage.
- Width: 4.25"
- Depth: 2.10"
- Frequency: 10.65 kHz Standard, 7kHz alternative available
- Flip Up Front Cover
- Dark Gray in Color
- Two red indicator lights (loop and power)
- Wire Break Alarm
- Two Boundary Wire Terminals
- Boundary Width Control Knob
- "ABC" Boundary Control Switch
- Adapter Model number: RFA-14 (12v A/C, 830 ma)
Receiver Collar Specs (PUL-250):
- Width: 2"
- Depth: .75"
- Weight: 1.5 oz
- Uses 6-volt (RFA-67) Battery
- Interchangeable Contact Points (Long and Short)
- Concave inside surface (side facing throat)
- Curved washers to match concave surface
- 30 second safety timeout
- Will transmit up to 25 acres or 4000 feet of wire
- Boundary Control Switch Settings: A= Greater than 2,400, B= up to 1,300, C= 1,300-2,400 feet
- Should be installed in a dry and protected environment
- Boundary wire must be copper and must be insulated
- 20 gauge wire recommended
- Boundary Width is 20% Warning Zone and 80% Static Correction Zone
As an add-on to this system, try the Indoor Wireless Transmitter to keep your pet out of areas of your home!
Just place the small, disk-shaped transmitter (about the size of a Frisbee) near the area you want to protect. Then adjust the range from as little as 2 feet to up to 10 feet. Your pet then wears the same receiver that is used on our outdoor containment system.
This Item Includes:
- One Ultralight Receiver (Item #PUL-250)
- Installation and Training Manual
- 500 feet of 20 Gauge Wire
- 50 Boundary Flags
***To build your PetSafe Standard Underground with Ultralight Receiver to your "Exact Specification"- Add the available options below to make it a "Perfect Fit" for your yard! -- If you are having "Any Difficulty", e-mail us and we will Help!***